Really Like This One - Warning 4mb Download

Andy

nice, eye was in today even after all that drink last night....... :)

I've started playing about with panning and following the rider rather than focusing on where I want to take the shot and waiting for them to fill the frame. I'm getting some decent results from it. Problem is the buggers take off so fast for jumps like that.

As far as the drinking goes, I was up, out of my tent (TC mobile HQ!) and had the water on the boil for my coffee before any of the rest of our motley crew had even surfaced. ;)

nice, eye was in today even after all that drink last night....... :)

I've started playing about with panning and following the rider rather than focusing on where I want to take the shot and waiting for them to fill the frame. I'm getting some decent results from it. Problem is the buggers take off so fast for jumps like that.

As far as the drinking goes, I was up, out of my tent (TC mobile HQ!) and had the water on the boil for my coffee before any of the rest of our motley crew had even surfaced. ;)

Tried some panning in the ice rink for some good shots and at scrambles not massivley successful but hjave a few goodies.

....and we've only your word for that..... ;)

Edited by Slapshot 3