Good Luck Pat!

sam

Sam Posted Today, 10:42 AM

Good luck to Pat this weekend in Gautemala!

Pat? I didn't know that our Pat M. from WGASA and MOTA was entered into the World Round. LOL :o

OK I know it is Pat Smage from the US I don't know what class he is riding, I would assume the Junior?

Excellent rider and this can only be a positive thing for Pat and US trials in general.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Pat will ride the youth class for 16-18 yr olds riding 125cc bikes. He has been practicing a lot on the 125 Sherco and looked good on it a few weeks ago at TTC. Bruce LeRiche and Keith Wineland and Pat were practicing together and Pat was riding the 125 and riding all the same stuff (and very well!).

I think a podium finish is a very realistic goal for him, and I wouldn't be surprised if he finishes on a high step of the podium. No pressure, though, this is his 1st real competitive international event.

Brad Baumert & I are going down to cheer him on!

dan

Thanks for the support Noel here just hours from departure we are super stoked all ready to do our best ,I will try to post how the weekend is going if we find a wifi connection Big thanks to RYP to get a bike in place ,we aree very grateful to Brad and Ryan for that keep US in mind ,hoping for some good results, later

This past Sunday, I had the enjoyment to watch Pat ride since last fall.

Stronger, even more confident and sticks everything.

All the winter riding at TTC, CA and locally is showing now.

And some good support people will be with him there. I will be cheering from a distance!

Jim

This past Sunday, I had the enjoyment to watch Pat ride since last fall.

Stronger, even more confident and sticks everything.

All the winter riding at TTC, CA and locally is showing now.

And some good support people will be with him there. I will be cheering from a distance!

Jim

Good job Pat!!! 3rd both days!!

Bent