Why Classic Trials ?

malcra

after getting savaged by a rottweiler on Sunday, some of my humour about riding trials had left me, but after putting this clip together in the office today it renewed my faith

This is why I ended up swimming in the stream on section 4 yesterday, laughing. A few people in the office heard Dale's commentary, came over for a look and also were rather interested, more in the falling off than the sport, but could see what fun it is. Ah well, feel better now.

after getting savaged by a rottweiler on Sunday, some of my humour about riding trials had left me, but after putting this clip together in the office today it renewed my faith

This is why I ended up swimming in the stream on section 4 yesterday, laughing. A few people in the office heard Dale's commentary, came over for a look and also were rather interested, more in the falling off than the sport, but could see what fun it is. Ah well, feel better now.

So...tell us about what rottweilers & trials have in common.... ;)

BTW p****d meself laffing at the vid....Where were you riding?