And The Winner Is.....

bucki3

Well with the provisional results now in it stacks up like this.

Dabill 21

Brown 35

Jarvis 35

Pascuet 43

MacDonald 43

Wigg 44

Colomer 48

Morris 48

Hemingway 50

Thorpe 61

Baker 61

Not sure how the count back works ...... anyone ???

Well done to James Dabill and the 4RT fourstroke applause.gif

Well done to Browny with an excellent last day scoreapplause.gif

Well done to Alexz Wigg. Impressive first attempt applause.gif

Well done to Ross & Bert keeping the JST GasGas 125's going all week applause.gif

Well done to everyone else who finished applause.gif

p.s The Sherco 4T made it to the end as well :(:thumbup:

p.s The Sherco 4T made it to the end as well :(:thumbup:

One of the 4t Beta's was right up there too! Although I here that one may have been a 280?

In fact looking at the top 10 the split of bikes is very good a few of each! Goes to prove what we all deep down know these bikes are ALL way better than us mere mortals!

Edited by barrybaines

It is great news that Dibs has 'provisionally' won but realistically being the highest ranking WTC rider he should win. Led the trial from start to finish and throughly deserves the win.

It was also a great ride from the Atom, even though he will probably be disappointed he didn't quite pip Jarvis, non the less with Jarvis's SSDT record, to come as close as he did is fantastic.

Alexz also had a very impressive debut and took some major scalps.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the coverage of the event both on TC, with the excellent photo coverage, and on the official SSDT website, with the daily updates and live score board.

I think next year may even see me venture North to have a look for myself.

Edited by Cota Kid

It was also a great ride from the Atom, even though he will probably be disappointed he didn't quite pip Jarvis, non the less with Jarvis's SSDT record, to come as close as he did is fantastic.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the coverage of the event both on TC, with the excellent photo coverage, and on the official SSDT website, with the daily updates and live score board.

The provisional results are showing Atom above Jarvis? As he had a better last round does that mean he has pipped Jarvis. :thumbup:

I also have enjoyed the coverage and the live results have kept me watching it like a hawk! Great effort by all concerned.

I too will be up there next year for sure..... Business will have to take a backseat for a change :(

Well the great coverage seems to have got us all wanting too go up for a look next year! Hopefully my parents will have moved to Elgin by then so it wont be AS far a journey!

I cann see Wiggy wearing the number 1 shirt in all aspects soon :thumbup:

The provisional results are showing Atom above Jarvis? As he had a better last round does that mean he has pipped Jarvis. :thumbup:

I also have enjoyed the coverage and the live results have kept me watching it like a hawk! Great effort by all concerned.

I too will be up there next year for sure. :(

I hope your right and I'm wrong as it would be an awesome result for Michael. Shaugan's also had a good result, so I reckon a few tins of Tennetts Super Strength will be getting slurped tonight.

Shame about Katy Sunter I though she was going to pip Iris Kramer to win the ladies but looks like today hasn't gone to well.

Things usualy go on most cleans don't they? if so Brown had two CLEAN days! I really hope this is the case!

No offence to Jarvis just a huge acheivement too Micheal

Being a Sherco man and with Jarvis on the 4T as well I would normally have wanted Jarvis to win but this time I agree with you both, I would like to see Atom take the second spot. He deserves it with his last day score of 7 (only bettered by Joe Baker on 6). Awesome :thumbup:

Tie breaks done with TSR25 in the ACU regs - most cleans. Michael had ONE more clean in the week than Jarvis - incredible! There were plenty other tie-breaks to keep us busy too....hence the reason I'm still here! Best dash off to this ceremony or I'll be in bother!

Amazing! 1 clean differance in a weekseperating 2nd and 3rd! Thanks so much HL for all the effort to you and the crew for bringing this to the masses so quickly!

Yes, for those of us who aren't there, the internet service you now provide is an amazing tool.

In the past I eagerly awaited next Fridays paper to fing out who won but now we can see the scores as they are recorded. Thank you very much.