Blinging Up A Beta...

mikee

If money was not going to be a issue what would you buy to bling up a beta..

Factory parts for the engine ..

Trick bits to add a little style...

Flat slide carb for more power..

Better supension ...

Sticker kit to look a bit different.....

Add some links of the parts you might or do use so we can all have look and any photos of bikes already done to the max.....

Right then bits I have are minimal but I like them!

DSCF0575.jpg

Full SXS graphics kit, Radycool exhaust guard, Raptor pegs, and an angled shim in place of the reed spacer to lessen the carb angle just slightly.

Things I would like are......

As much V-MAR Kit as possible, Various JITSIE bits, some Rev 4 plastics maybe get the frame done in black? Love the TRY-ALL bars and sprocket (although the sprockets are very pricey!)

Probably a few other bits? May even put the V-Force reeds in the 07 soon, and future thoughts of perhaps the thinner base gasket and higher comp head?

Mmmm...I guess a black frame would look nice Barry...good idea. :beer: You'll be pleased to know I recently made a mod to my bike....well..actually immediately after I last saw you. Yes..a new clutch hose....Maybe its just bad luck to go riding with you or something?? :D

I'm thinking of a two wheel drive after my Trial on sunday,, couldn't find grip for the life of me...

:beer: Good luck on that one! is your tyre any good? have your pressures correct for the ground? and are you applying the throttle smoothly?

Yer tryes are nearly new and blown up to 5 psi back anf 7 psi front. (Michilin x11...)

Had the supension set fairly soft too and i'm always smooth on the throttle :beer:

The trial was in a dark blue-bells woods and the top 2 inchs of the mud was very slipply.. The sections where long muddy climbs with lots of tree roots and fallen trees to get over and plenty of mud... Bikes been running very well now thats its rejetted..wasn't just me there where lots of us haveing problems with grip.

Still it was a good day more 5s than cleans though...

Yer tryes are nearly new and blown up to 5 psi back anf 7 psi front. (Michilin x11...)

Wow.

5 psi is a lot - you can definately go as low as 3.5 psi. Generally 5 is a rocky day with hard hits.... If you don't have your tyre pressure low enough in muddy conditions the tyre doesn't flex enough, and it is this flexing as the rubber passes in contact with ground that contributes to the self cleaning action of the tyre, and giving better grip. Tubeless tyres bead quite strongly, so the only real concern is denting the rim if it's too flat. So basically - if you aren't denting rims, then your tyre pressure isn't too low.... :beer:.

Cheers!

Its called personal choice Eddy, not everyone is as lucky as you to be able to get a new bike every year and a lot of people like how there bikes ride so keep them longer. I really like my Beta at the moment and it has crossed my mind this week whether to keep it a little longer as its running really well. Nothing wrong with giving your bike abit of makeover with new bits or individuality

My first line of this post was " If money was no insure" .. so this means if you buy a out of the crate bike or the bike you now own old or new..

I like the thought of after market products as there is a lot of reseach and development that goes into there makeing.. most parts are of a better quaitly than stock and are made for the sole purpose to make the bike preforme better..

To buy a new bike each year is good, it keeps the manufactures makeing new bikes and improveing on the last model, but they are built to a budget..

Here is my 06 250. It has a dellorto flatslide carb, vmar top clamp, boyesen reeds, techno 98 fatbars and other cosmetic bits. Quite fancy a pair of raptor pegs, having destroyed the soles of my boots on the hebo pegs, but apart from that I am going to leave it at that.

Cheers

post-1369-1180041094.jpg