Scorpa 4 Stroke Narita!

hop blip and a jump

Did you see that 250F flying up the BIG climb at hawkstone!! easily as poky as the Mont IMHO, i was stood next to Birks on that big climb and even they were muttering things like wow and oooh!!.

So what if it is a 300 the honda is reputedly a 280 and the Sherco a 320 and surely thats one advantage of using an exsiting engine in that bits like big bore kits are already available.

Besides the kind of power Taddy and such like require is hardly indicitive of the uk trials market in general, most of whom would probably go just as well on the little 175!!

These little Scorpas are brilliant! i ride the tys125f version now and then when i borrow it from my club and yes its a little heavy, yes its underpowered if you ride it like a 2 stroke, no it doesn't feel too heavy when you get the suspension setup right, no its not underpowered if you ride it hows its meant to be, like Narita, twist that throttle as if to break it off the bars and clutch it! The only problem i have with the tys125f is the cable clutch! its terrible! on/off, but thats the only big problem with the bike!