Natc Results Update

no jive

Hold on everyone. The result guy is stuck in the middle of somewhere. A propane truck turned over and he has been sitting in traffic all night. The reuslts will be up as soon as possible. Normally the results are up right away year after year. A couple of times they have had short delays.

The cell and wireless connection is no good where he has been sitting all night.

I dont know all of the details but this all I have.

So the results are up now. Everyone can relax. I know it is alway a lot of anticipation. I will bet if anyone wants to be in charge of posting (VOLUNTEER) the results the position could be open. WHAT NO TAKERS.

The Pro class looks like an exciting year. Congratulations to anyone who could even the ride the class. Even the 125 Expert class looks wide open. Im rooting for Colton because he is local, but Andrew is no slouch either and Ronnie is right in there. The 125 class may be one of the most exciting classes this year.

Thanks NATC Looking forward to a great season

If I wanted a freaking traffic report, I would've turned to the traffic website.

Well you should have googeled traffic and saved us all of the headeach. Congrats to Pat.

Have a beer for me Craig. Oh you already have one

What about Bailey Tucker tying Peters the first day. I know its his home territory, just how old is he. I think hes younger than all the 125 experts except Sandavol and 30 pts below them on the first day.

The point spread tells the story, it was a tough event!

Looke like Cody deserves a few Cudos! Great Sunday ride!

All the gab has been about Patrick, which is good in a way, but Chris ,Cody and Bruce will slip in there and kick your butt if you make a mistake! One five from Pat and the top three would have flipped positions from Saturday.

But if you look at the average scores, Pat chopped them by 2/3, a devastating pace for the rest! Along with TWO wins, which will be hard to make up for the others!

Will Ibson hung in there, he knows the ropes and should have an exciting year in the Pro class, but I think Andrew Blane would be better off testing his skills against Ray Peters, rather than jumping in with both feet in the Pro class, oh well, it's his money, nice kid!

Speaking of Ray, looks like young Bailey Tucker nearly cleaned his clock on Sat! Wow! These young kids are tough! I did'nt see Travis in there, heard he got a J-O-B! :banana2:

Mark- Blane has no minder would you like to volunteer ! I think he was blown away by the diffaculty and level he needs to be at in the pro class. Maybe you are right as far him riding the expert class.

Ray tried to give the win away on saturday.

Pat is the real deal ! Watching him ride is awsome.

They also had a checker that would say she was ready then when you road in the section she would 5 you, saying she wasn't ready and had not blown the whisel. Happed to a few riders both days.

Yea, I like that idea! Just tell Jr I need a 4T minder bike to keep for a few months to tot around all the spare parts that kid needs!

I can see it now! C'mon you little skinny sh$#, you better get your ass up this big friggin rock cus I ain't goin downthar to get your sorry butt! And if you hit me I'm throwing you back down this thing, so do it right! And quit mumbling in that pidgion english kid! Grow some GONADS! ;)

GOMG! Sounds like Duke!

Edited by copemech

What about Bailey Tucker tying Peters the first day. I know its his home territory, just how old is he. I think hes younger than all the 125 experts except Sandavol and 30 pts below them on the first day.

Yeah, but he wasn't riding a 125 now was he?

You gotta be kidding! At 175lbs I cannot hold on to your 240lb ass and that Beta! It would liik like that pic of the WTC guys, BAD!

You gotta get in line anyway, I still have to get Ryan to ride Oktobertest without making up some silly excuse about his ankle hurt's or something!

Getting Harker to the local redneck Disco bar will be another story! ;)

Yeah, but he wasn't riding a 125 now was he

I was simply stating how well Tucker rode and how young he was younger than the the 125 expert riders. I thought the fact that he tied Ray Peters was quite a feat. Seems like theres a little bitterness there are we not suppose to even mention young riders unless they are on a 125 now.

no one says much about Tucker. He won the high school class last year i think at the youngest age ever. Ties Ray Peters loses on cleans in expert Im not sure isnt he 13 or 14 years old?. He wasnt on a 125and i wasnt there how many points would a 125 cost him ,I see that Josiah Mizzell had 70 pts his twin brother Caleb had 93 on a 125. .The Pro class should get even more interesting in 2-3 yrs. maybe sooner,

Edited by hensley