Anyone Fancy A Free Practice Session Next Week?

scorpa3

We are holding a round of the Midland Centre Homemaster Removals Youth Championship at Top Farm in two weeks time and the ground needs a few tyres over it. Does anyone fancy meeting up one evening or maybe next weekend for a few hours?

Top Farm has a permanent trials practice area and another area which we open up for events. I've been up there this morning and the recent heavy rain and warm weather has made the weeds grow up around the sections. The venue would benifit a great deal from being used prior to setting out for the trial.

If anyone's interested, I will open up the steep wooded part of the venue which is normally closed for practice. It's bone dry up there today and the sections which were near impossible for this years Colmore look easy!

Anyone is welcome, there are refreshments available at the farm, why not make a full day of it next weekend, let me know if you're interested.

Pete

Stratford-Upon-Avon MC&LCC

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be up for the ride but i've a local club trial. Could someone/anyone report on how AtomAnt is riding the Gas Gas I need to ensure i'm a cut above him because i beat him at the Forest Trophy Trial and he's out for revenge.....thanks

I'd be up for the ride but i've a local club trial. Could someone/anyone report on how AtomAnt is riding the Gas Gas I need to ensure i'm a cut above him because i beat him at the Forest Trophy Trial and he's out for revenge.....thanks

;)

Dont worry Ian if your riding crap i will still tell Spud you were starring on it all day ;) can this be sorted for next Thursday? think we are out to Wales on the weekend. Probably get there 11 ish and stay till dark, if its sunday though might be a problem for some of the lads

Edited by Betarev3

Dont worry Ian if your riding crap i will still tell Spud you were starring on it all day ;) can this be sorted for next Thursday? think we are out to Wales on the weekend. Probably get there 11 ish and stay till dark, if its sunday though might be a problem for some of the lads

If you want to make it Thursday afternoon I'll have to see if I can get the time off work. Any evening would be fine.

Just let me know what suits you best.

The more the merrier, as it makes it a lot easier to find sections if riders have been practicing recently... and I've got to find four routes for the next trial.

It's all looking a bit overgrown at the moment, no ones been up there for a few weeks due to the bad weather but now it's bone dry.

Nick's also dug up a couple of hundred tons of soil and stuck it in the field, I'd like to see if I can find a section accross this soil but again, it needs a few wheels over it to see how it packs down.... could be quite good.

Here's a picture taken in the trials practice area in the Colmore, it's all bone dry at the moment but the greenery is taking over like a load of triffids!!!!!

100_3425.jpg

Yep, you're right. I was just concerntrating on the fact that I've only got two more weekends to do any major chopping out.

It's on the 24th June.

The A route needs to be quite tough as it's a round of the Midland Centre Youth Championship and last year I was told that I'd made it too easy. But the D route was too hard, only one Youth D finished. I don't want to make that mistake again.

So we are going up next Saturday then Pete ? 10ish all day ?

That would be fine with me, any one else able to do Sat?

Justin, if you're away on Sat I can meet you up there around 6.30 on Thursday if that's any good? You're more than welcome to go up earlier, I can square it with Nick so that he's expecting you. The more the better as far as I'm concerned. ;)

Would love to join you guys, but I've gotta work all weekend...damn!!!!!!!!!

cancelled too much work to do the Forest Trophy last weekend, so gotta keep my head down and try to earn a few pennies for a while.

Hope to see u on that Gasser again soon though Ian.

Have fun all....oh and thanks for the open invite Scorpa 3