Anyone Fancy A Free Practice Session Next Week?

scorpa3

I will put some orange arrows from Snowshill. When you get into the village, take the road with the church to your left. There will be an arrow about 100yds from the church. This is the best way to get there at the moment.

I'll put the arrows out at about 9 ish.

See you in the morning.

Pete

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Legend will be the one who looks likes he has just done a Kick Start round, we will be looking for Peter Pervis in and around the man made sections.

Cakes, Nice.

Hi Atom, when you finished one of Dads section you find you have either screwed yaself into the ground becuase they are that tight or you turn yaself inside out. They are for them young ones or the Pro (Justin) or the Legend.

See ya all tomorrow.

Pete can you put the arrows out as far as Woodstock please.

Edited by Ralph

Pete where we parking when we get there? Last time i was there there did not seem anywhere to park more than 5 vans or cars.

Will we see any of the r2wtrials team out or is it to far for a play?

Edited by Ralph

Go through the top gate and into the field, it's the only place left to park now. You'll see what I mean when you get there :thumbup:

Be gentle with the gate... the bailer twine hinge is past it's best :thumbup:

Kick Start Round Ralph :thumbup: Nice one!!!!! he does doesnt he, looking forward to seeing Dan doing his stuff tomorrow and all that hopping sideways and going backwards down hills like they used to in 90's. Be good to see the Bletch kangeroo as well, plenty of banks for back wheel hopping. Dads unlikely to come now though so the mega tight sections might not happen unless the Legend sets some out. Anyone gets there early and sees some old bloke with a strimmer covered in nettles head to toe and a roll up sticking out his gob whilst dribbling Redbull say hello.............that'll be me :thumbup:

Edited by Betarev3

Justin is Pete on about one of your gates you put up, bailer twine thats not like you.

Cheers Pete know where you mean and what ya mean. Has the farmer not removed the sh#t yet then???

Justin you will look like something out of Dads Army at the start of the show but holding a strimmer and not a gun with all the green twigs and grass hagging off ya and all the smoke ect coming from ya Fags.

Watch the farmer does not try and round ya up with a pitch fork thinking your one of the enemy.

Edited by Ralph

;) Nice one Ralph :rotfl: I'm going to look like Frazer I recon or Pikey, hope that aint one of me gates, them farmers have a habbit of taking off perfectly good gate fittings and swapping for bale twine, seen it done?

If anyone comes from the Snowshill road in, once you get to the metal gate accross the road that says keep gate shut the field to park in is imediately on your left just past the gate. My Transit (White) will be parked in the field in the best spot :thumbup: If you are coming from Buckland, drive past the farm house/buildings up the hill and the gate into the field is on your right, you may have to back into the field as the gateway is at an acute angle if i remember.

Just checked the weather and it looks dry all day, bit of rain late tonight but that should give more grip on the banks, Ralphs stuck new tyres on tonight (or I did it for him more like it) as hes wants to show the legend a thing or too tomorrow about grip. Dan is as we speak trying to work out where he left his bike after his last ride and crossing his fingers someone has hit it with the cleaning and maintenance stick :thumbup: he will also be running the double split link Iris chain tomorrow so watch out for a Scorpa coming back down a hill at mach 4

Edited by Betarev3

That must be alot of weeds Pete to cover 6000 tonnes of ****? best bring the combine as well

A DC10 with a million gallons of Napalm would be more like it! You won't believe how much the weesa have grown since we had all that rain.

Well, loading the bike up now and off shortly so see you guys there. I will bring some 3 in 1 for the bailer twine hinges :thumbup:

Bringing the video too so hope to see some sterling efforts from you guys :thumbup:

The arrows will be out from about 8.30. Anyone is welcome to come along, we will be there until late afternoon today but remember-

Top Farm is always open for practice for a small fee if you feel like having a look some other time.

Pete

Pete where we parking when we get there? Last time i was there there did not seem anywhere to park more than 5 vans or cars.

Will we see any of the r2wtrials team out or is it to far for a play?

Not me I'm affraid no transport till tomorrow, most of em are up KK today I shall be going there tomorrow

Cracking day today :thumbup: not as many up there as i thought there might of been but good to see some new faces and the regulars out that way. Ian stuck it out all day and enjoyed himself no end (Likes his Gasser Spud), me Ian the Legend and Mike left at about 6.45 and had some great sections going in the afternoon. Dan was well on form again :rotfl: and wearing the retro look clothing as usual :thumbup: think Ian got abit of video of him on a nasty step.

Ralph had a bad start, got a puncture whilst loading his bike this morning so had to sort it out before he came, then locked his keys in the van abit later :wall:

Big thanks to Pete for the day out there and stumping up for the teas and cakes at lunch ;)

Edited by Betarev3