Anyone Fancy A Free Practice Session Next Week?

scorpa3

Nice one Ian :thumbup: wheels his bike out once every 6 months, hoofs the broom over it and fills it with petrol out the lawn mower and tonks us all every time ;) god help us if he ever gets a new one. Next time I will get him to do some of his hopping back down a big hill feet up and sideways hops show, got to be seen to be beleived :rotfl: I think young Barry saw him doing it at the dishes

Very nice gate at the bottom of that section. Best piece of fence on the whole farm! :thumbup:

Did you put that up by any chance Pete ?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Craftsman done a bit for us, a garden corner seat Lisa is that pleased i got birthday treats for a week.

He will drink ya out of coffee and talk Shercos all the time though but worth every drop.

Edited by Ralph

Its always great watching Dan riding, I'll be following him around sunday trying to put him off as much as possible but fear I'll be in for a tonking no matter what :D be a good laugh though, me and Ralph did a stockenchurch trial 3 years ago and really enjoyed it, nearly had to retire through laughing so much...

Its always great watching Dan riding, I'll be following him around sunday trying to put him off as much as possible but fear I'll be in for a tonking no matter what :D be a good laugh though, me and Ralph did a stockenchurch trial 3 years ago and really enjoyed it, nearly had to retire through laughing so much...

Nice one . You will have to let us know how you get on :thumbup:

Sure will Ian, they are usaully quite easy so the legend might get or near a clean sheet, (no pressure mate) The goat might be going as well so plenty of reving and rev3 over the head moments :D

I'm expecting good things from you though matey :thumbup: With that new caby of yours, theres no excuses!!!

The Addict is a bad influence!! Not only does he buy nice new bikes that make mine feel like a traction engine, he is also trying to get me his diet of rolling tobacco, Red Bull & Snickers bars. Keep your distance.....