Anyone Fancy A Free Practice Session Next Week?

scorpa3

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Ian for that very good, told Lisa that Dougie had a Dab on there a few years ago i am know a star in our house. Nice.

Telly do put a pound or two on ya dont it.

Did you get the Goat and the other Ian on there?

Edited by Ralph

Cheers Ian for that very good, told Lisa that Dougie had a Dab on there a few years ago i am know a star in our house. Nice.

Telly do put a pound or two on ya dont it.

Did you get the Goat and the other Ian on there?

I got the 4T and the 2 other riders going up there but don't know who is who. I am working on that one now. give me a little while

Mikes on the 4t, now a Caber as of today, Ian had the black helmet on and the GOAT would be the one with the throttle pinned

Ok, Shame about the 4T but it isn't sorted yet is it? well he kept it for 3 weeks before he had enough of it! At least I kept mine for 3 months :D

clarky have you been on the meths again?? or did you gate crash a party with free beer ? i would love to come to the trial i will miss out riding those rocky streams and 4 or 5 mile loop round across the moors etc!!! never mind perhaps next time. NOT. and you know i dont stand any chance of beating you at a trial in fact if theres money on it doug lampkin mbe 7 times world champ could not beat you !!!!!!! do you still have that lump on your head where the 10 pence hit it :D ??? are you coming up the dishes tomorrow after the trial ?

Thanks for those clips Ian, it is funny how the camera does seem to make the hills look smaller and the riders look bigger than they really are (creep creep :D )

The riders can't be that good Pete because I got up it ok too :thumbup:

Just me and Legend at Stockenchurch tomorrow, but I am trying to get him to come and ride the Top Farm Trial next week as he rode those hills and steps perfect last week. Thanks again Ian, really spurred me onto learn how to make vids like that.

Edited by The Addict

Just me and Legend at Stockenchurch tomorrow, but I am trying to get him to come and ride the Top Farm Trial next week as he rode those hills and steps perfect last week. Thanks again Ian, really spurred me onto learn how to make vids like that

Doing the editing is the mystery to me, I always get too much rubbish inbetween the good bits. Is there a simple to use package which does the editing?