Sherco

rev`er

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE wonder boy

No there was more problems with them thats just one about the main bearing there was more i think during the week]

GAVIN!! you know sweet FA about trials bikes, or trials if it comes to that, how many different trials bikes have you ever owned, and how many trials have you actualy ridden? close to one third of the entry went out of the ssdt this year.

Now go to the results and workout how many bikes were entered, how many of each brand, how many completed the event of each brand, then you need to find how many of them were bike failures or rider failures.

Some bikes have no chance when a rider who is late cranks it on until something gives, these bikes are not road bikes and cannot sustain wide open on the road for long periods of time.

Don't give me this I was told this or that, the bike you saw didn't have any oil in it, was that the bikes fault or the riders fault for not checking before they began the hardest trials event in the world.

Also take note many of the bike failures are by riders who are riding the event for the first time and have no clue what they are about to put themselves and thier machine thru, the riders who know have a lot less problems and failures because they know how to prep the bike and look after it to make it last the week.

Out of 280 starters some of them will not make it, make sure you have got your facts right before you make dumb statements like the one above.

Edited by ishy

Had 5 shercos on the trot and never had a main bearing fail,yet. Run it in steady and use mineral oil there would be no need to change the bearings, certainly not from new.

Thinking of purchasing Sherco 200 What mineral oil Nigel

Vinnie

Edited by Vinnied

QUOTE wonder boy

No there was more problems with them thats just one about the main bearing there was more i think during the week]

GAVIN!! you know sweet FA about trials bikes, or trials if it comes to that, how many different trials bikes have you ever owned, and how many trials have you actualy ridden? close to one third of the entry went out of the ssdt this year.

Now go to the results and workout how many bikes were entered, how many of each brand, how many completed the event of each brand, then you need to find how many of them were bike failures or rider failures.

Some bikes have no chance when a rider who is late cranks it on until something gives, these bikes are not road bikes and cannot sustain wide open on the road for long periods of time.

Don't give me this I was told this or that, the bike you saw didn't have any oil in it, was that the bikes fault or the riders fault for not checking before they began the hardest trials event in the world.

Also take note many of the bike failures are by riders who are riding the event for the first time and have no clue what they are about to put themselves and thier machine thru, the riders who know have a lot less problems and failures because they know how to prep the bike and look after it to make it last the week.

Out of 280 starters some of them will not make it, make sure you have got your facts right before you make dumb statements like the one above.

Gavin

Dear Ishy

Yes you could say I know sweet FA about trials bikes but I

Edited by Wonder Boy