Is This The Raga Replica Gas Gas

xxx

No this is:

Gas Gas raga rep

Anyone know much about this Bike?

Does this have the same problems with the other Gassers?

Do gassers have a lot of problems with them?

If they do then i dont understand why every picture i look at it seems to be Gas Gas.

No this is:

Gas Gas raga rep

Anyone know much about this Bike?

Does this have the same problems with the other Gassers?

Do gassers have a lot of problems with them?

If they do then i dont understand why every picture i look at it seems to be Gas Gas.

ive had 5 gassers 1 05, 2 06, 2 07s and ive had no real problems, just watch out for the gear lever as if you hit it 'funny' the gearbox selecter always chips and therefore will not change gear (ive only done it once big fall off)

If something like that goes on a bike does it cost a lot to replace?

And is there anything expensive that needs replacing?

Is it necessery to change bikes?

Can i not buy a bike that would last me along time instead of allways paying?

i have seen several pics like the 07 raga, but i have always wondered how do they get the bikes to stand up! there is no stand no prop??

thanks

fozz

They use a tree.. or a rock.... or the floor! (or my trailer and then melt my new mudguard with their exhaust!)

Edited by scorpa3

i have seen several pics like the 07 raga, but i have always wondered how do they get the bikes to stand up! there is no stand no prop??

thanks

fozz

They use a tree.. or a rock.... or the floor! (or my trailer and then melt my new mudguard with their exhaust!)

i know that, but in the picture in the link, there is no tree, rocks or trailers??

lol

thanks

fozz

i know that, but in the picture in the link, there is no tree, rocks or trailers??

lol

It's just a well balanced bike...

So why dont all bikes last along time?

Alot of people seem to have gasgas's but i dont want to get one of them if it breaks at the slightest knock.

After all its gonna be bashed abit whilst iam learning,but in 4 years time i dont want to be buying a new bike.

xxx are you just taking the mick or what ?

no trials bike will last 4 years without some expenditure if your going to ride every week.

A car cant do that and it doesnt even leave the tarmac....

Scorpas and Monts will last longer but they are also slightly heavier. Your choice really but I think your expectations may be unrealistic ,especially if your going to crash a lot.

Boldi,

Yeah i know what your saying,lol.

What i mean is i dont want to be paying out loads of money for faults that are caused just because the bike is made of paper,its no good having a bike that you bang about and it falls apart when youve just spent

Boldi,

Yeah i know what your saying,lol.

What i mean is i dont want to be paying out loads of money for faults that are caused just because the bike is made of paper,its no good having a bike that you bang about and it falls apart when youve just spent