Dudley Club. Clows Top, Mamble.

andy m

Any one on here been to the Dudley clubs venue at Clows top Mamble on the A456 Kidderminster road? Just wondering what sort of trial to expect, terrain etc. Trial there this Sunday. Thanks. :wub:

I did a Trial there last month, good place, biggish grass banks, streams,some rocks in them and hard bottom and usually slippy exits and descents. Going by the weather this week it will be slippy and muddy there but i am sure it will be set accordingly

Peter, Linda and Scott Cartwright who are the Dudley Club always put on a good trial with a choice of routes to suit every ability, and like Just says, its a good venue. Definitely worth a visit.

See you there bo!

I was gonna go to the Mrythr (sp??) trial, but clows top is quite a bit closer, and I'm not really into driving too far.

Did a dudley trial at kinlet recently and they are a very good club, putting on a good trial, so it should be a good day!

Yes, I echo the above comments. The Cartwrights can be relied upon to stage a good club trial with three routes.

Mamble farm is also an excellent venue, however it does get rather more challenging when it's wet. That said, I have a feeling theres a section with a rock in it, so for this part of the world, that makes it varied terrain indeed! :wub:

It was LAST Sunday Ian!!!!

So dont go there this week.

If you dont have anywhere planned for this week I HIGHLY reccomend the Wye Valley trial...coz the venue is amazing. The last thing I heard it still wasnt in TMX....DOH!..but its definately on the ACUWESTERNCENTRE website.

Hope to see you there Ian.

And bo drinker of course....go on..you know you want to. Kept forgetting to say sorry I didnt hang around after that Dudley trial Bo...I thought id get off home and change a few more nappies......the fun never ends you see!!!!!!!!!

It was LAST Sunday Ian!!!!

So dont go there this week.

I did read this thread a bit fast and didnt take it in :thumbup:

I was looking at the tmx site for it and wondered where it was. :beer: But as they are slipping a bit lately in getting the comps up in time I wondered whether they had missed it! Doh :P

I looked at the acu western site http://www.acuwesterncentre.org.uk/2007events.html and I see its a centre championship trial. That is a nice venue but the weather is looking a bit dire for tomorrow so may give it a miss.