Combo Lever

dougie pumpkin

Hi,

Before , I have come accross a lever that can be used both as the clutch and brake lever, but i can not find one, now that i am after one. I want to carry one around with me in my tool bag just incase of an emergancy, as it saves carrying 2 levers around.. Anyone know where to find these ??

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I believe that <mention of this company is not permitted on Trials Central> have them on their online shop, and I am pretty sure that I have seen them on BVMs website.

Bob

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I believe that <mention of this company is not permitted on Trials Central> have them on their online shop, and I am pretty sure that I have seen them on BVMs website.

Bob

Thanks, but i can not find them on either site , i will keep searching the world wide web, they must still be out there some where ??

they seriously p****d andy off and rightly so.

you can recommend but not self promote and adverts go in the classified

the levers your after dont fit a beta

Whoops, sorry, I forgot about that. I do remember reading a thread about that a while back now but it slipped my mind.

Yes, the flip flop levers won't fit the new grimeca master cylinders, but it will fit the older AJP ones.

Bob

I drilled and tapped a lever so it would fit either the high or low screw master cylinders. Some the screw is in line with lever, some have the screw about 5 mm below center?

That way, one lever fits GG, Beta, etc. that we have. HOWEVER, still have to have clutch and brake, so I'd like more info on this lever if anyone in the US carries them.

kcj