Pay And Stay

piggywiggywoo

Hi I have next week off,i fancy a day or 2 quality practise during the week,does anyone have any suggestions for a suitable practise venue (England or Wales)

with bed and breakfast nearby or onsite, legal areas only,and preferably secure storage.

Thanks

Edited by Piggywiggywoo

Hi I have next week off,i fancy a day or 2 quality practise during the week,does anyone have any suggestions for a suitable practise venue (England or Wales)

with bed and breakfast nearby or onsite, legal areas only,and preferably secure storage.

Thanks

Piggy Hawks Nest is great for a bit of practice and all legal. Plenty to keep you occupied for 2 days. I am sure you will be able to get a bed and breakfast near by. Depending on what part of the week you are going I might join you for the day if you don't mind.

How are you doing anyway. I haven't spoken to you for a while.

The Buzzards weekend sounds pretty good I like a bit of tenting, I would have liked to come of come along, but we are in Reeth.

Edited by Doogle

Try here if you can make it at the week end. British rounds been held here on a number of years Cowm Back Quarry . And accomodation would be available down the road. But saying that a number of years ago, we asked if we could camp at the quarry, and they said yes and they have steel containers.. not sur if they would let you stay now, but worth a try.

Good time to visit/ride in the U.S

Live rates at 2007.07.11 20:38:33 UTC

1.00 GBP = 2.03176 USD

United Kingdom Pounds United States Dollars

1 GBP = 2.03176 USD 1 USD = 0.492184 GBP

• 2 weeks later...