Boots

lacho

Hello again, i have been looking further into buying boots and i have found a few pairs although most seem to be too expensive like the hebo boots and the sidi zeros. The diadora stone 2 is about right in terms of price and the alpinestars no stop looks good but is a bit pricey. I was wondering if people could tell me what these boots are like if they own them and also if they could recomend any other boots between 100 and 150 quid.

Thanks for your help. :thumbup:

Hello again, i have been looking further into buying boots and i have found a few pairs although most seem to be too expensive like the hebo boots and the sidi zeros. The diadora stone 2 is about right in terms of price and the alpinestars no stop looks good but is a bit pricey. I was wondering if people could tell me what these boots are like if they own them and also if they could recomend any other boots between 100 and 150 quid.

Thanks for your help. :thumbup:

Lacho,

Alpinestar no-stops comfiest things I've ever worn they are mega comfy. Get youself a pair of sealskins and you'll stay bone dry as well

Cheers

Slapshot

Edited by Slapshot 3

Had two pairs of Alpinstars now and can't complain about the comfort. Only downside is that both pairs have come unstitched above the foot towards the inside of the boot, where the leather meets the synthetic material. I got the second pair repaired for less than

Thanks for the replys, i have got a pair of alpinestars on ebay :thumbup: I tried on a pair of alpinestars tech3 motocross boots and they were extremely rigid and hard and i was wondering if the trials boots will be any more flexible and softer because the tech3s really restricted movement. Can anyone give me an opinion?

Thanks for the replys, i have got a pair of alpinestars on ebay :P I tried on a pair of alpinestars tech3 motocross boots and they were extremely rigid and hard and i was wondering if the trials boots will be any more flexible and softer because the tech3s really restricted movement. Can anyone give me an opinion?

Don't worry, if it is the Astars trials boots that you've bought, then they are really comfortable.

Mine were super comfy from the first time of wearing and have just got better.

They are my first ever pair of trials boots, [newish to trials] so I am not an expert however I can compare them to my road/roadrace, MX and even my trainers come to that :thumbup: and they are be my first choice of footwear.

Had mine for abou 10 months now, wear them once to twice a week and no problems at all, as yet.

Got a funeral to go to this week and I would wear them there if they went with my suit. :beer:

Cheers guys, i should have said the alpinestars i bought were the trials no stop boots. Sounds good with the comfort, just need till the guy stops p****** me about, advertised as "as new boots" two hours use. Just emailed me saying he just noticed scratches on them :lol: eBay eh!

Cheers guys, i should have said the alpinestars i bought were the trials no stop boots. Sounds good with the comfort, just need till the guy stops p****** me about, advertised as "as new boots" two hours use. Just emailed me saying he just noticed scratches on them :lol: eBay eh!

How much are you paying, and have you paid yet?

Got the pictures and deary me! They have huge scuffs on them and look like they have been used for two seasons rather than two hours B) I have emailed asking for a refund which he did offer, so looks like I'll be on the look out again :lol: Oh and the price inc p&p was 94.50. Anybody know where i can get a good price on these boots?

Got the pictures and deary me! They have huge scuffs on them and look like they have been used for two seasons rather than two hours B) I have emailed asking for a refund which he did offer, so looks like I'll be on the look out again :lol: Oh and the price inc p&p was 94.50. Anybody know where i can get a good price on these boots?

Not without spending more sadly, looking at Ebay you will get a pair for