Reeth Check List

dougie pumpkin

I hate carrying loads of stuff around with me but if you aint got it you will bust it, when you walk the section drop the bum bag off at the end cards and pick it up on the way through.

Front tube

Levers

Dog turds etc

Gear lever

Rear brake lever

Clutch/front brake lever

Throttle cable

Throttle cap and wheel (Thanks Gizza5 for that one)

Spare set of gloves

Fuel bottle :lol:

Smallest tools you can find to take the carb off/air box,rear/front wheel,levers,throttle,gear lever etc

Couple of dry rags

Spare plug

Plug spanner

Fan wire connector encase the switch fails

Front and rear pads

Split links

Pliers

Chain tensioner,spring

A handful of the most common bolts/nuts on the bike encase you rattle one out

Maybe over the top but should get you out of most problems if you get any at all, if your carrying anything sharp like the pliers and especially the dog turd tool, stick the end in a cork firmly and tape it up.

If you can make sure you

Edited by The Addict

Thats a ******* cracking reply Ralph :D I asked for that :lol: I dont carry all that but most of it, erm well you do actually as I stuff it in your ruck sack whilst your signing on B) just got drinks and Mars Bars in my bag.

If you ride like me, you need spares

Edited by The Addict

SSDT a few years ago ''Johny Foreigner'' on a Mont 315 fell off on Saturday with only a few sections to go lifted the bike out of the water and the cap and wheel had popped off his throttle :lol:

Paniced and searched for a few minutes then offered him my spare wheel and cap..................and he finished the event!!!

You can ride with most things wrong or missing from your bike, flat tyres, no brakes, no clutch..........but its a hell of a job riding your bike operating the throttle cable with your teeth B):D

my check list says beers and food for ralph !!!! tescos will only deliever fri and sat he will have run out of food for the monday B) no wonder you are not coming just with all that gear you will be worn out after the first day!!! :lol:

my check list says beers and food for ralph !!!! tescos will only deliever fri and sat he will have run out of food for the monday B) no wonder you are not coming just with all that gear you will be worn out after the first day!!! :lol:

Dad, put ya trunks on ya check list just in case we can get in the HOT TUB with Mr Webster, going to ask Tesco's to deliver to the van. Put a sign on the van PLEASE RING THE BELL and bet the driver will look for it.

And every one should put a Tampax in ya bum bag because you can SWIM, RUN, do GYMNASTICS, HORSE HIDE and RIDE BIKES with them and just in case you fill ya air box up in a stream stick it in, soke the water up in seconds but the bike might be a bit tempramental after??

Edited by Ralph

ah ha my fellow riders, our team has expanded this year, so theres no room in the tub, i'm afraid.

Although ive heard that Ashy and his nr 1 team have ordered 2 tubs this year.

There may the possibility of some extra entertainment in the "James Lamkin Titty Bar" late on saturday night. Although this has yet to be confirmed - bring your tenners though lads!!!!

Thats a ******* cracking reply Ralph :D I asked for that B) I dont carry all that but most of it, erm well you do actually as I stuff it in your ruck sack whilst your signing on :D just got drinks and Mars Bars in my bag.

I don't ride like anyone.... I am a very unique rider, in fact special, yes special needs :lol:

Thanks Addict for the list, i have some spares but not all.

Wiil ask our lass for a tampax, might need the full box tho ;)

Edited by Dougie Pumpkin

I have known people fall off and lose the "cup" that fits between the adjuster and piston on the brake/clutch. Could be a bit awkward doing 2 1/2 days without a front brake. Might be worth carrying one of those? I must now go and buy one as it's sure to happen to me next time out now that I've mentioned it.

Thats a ******* cracking reply Ralph :D I asked for that B) I dont carry all that but most of it, erm well you do actually as I stuff it in your ruck sack whilst your signing on :D just got drinks and Mars Bars in my bag.

I don't ride like anyone.... I am a very unique rider, in fact special, yes special needs :lol:

Thanks Addict for the list, i have some spares but not all.

Wiil ask our lass for a tampax, might need the full box tho ;)

oh my god dougie just read this ,,You are givin me loads of ammo here matey keep it up....... ;)

You've all forgotten the essential lawn mower lads. The first occupants of the start filed have arrived today & have been spotted mowing their plot in anticipation of their hot tubs arriving.

Good luck to everyone riding (especially our lot) - helpers/club and observers, hope you all have a great time and the weather doesnt spoil things too much. Ralphs really excited as ever and has drawn out 600 quid in tenners Boyd for the Titty Bar :lol: Hope to make it next year but sometimes there is stuff even more important than trials, only sometimes though B)

Billy

I hate carrying loads of stuff around with me but if you aint got it you will bust it, when you walk the section drop the bum bag off at the end cards and pick it up on the way through.

Front tube

Levers

Dog turds etc

Gear lever

Rear brake lever

Clutch/front brake lever

Throttle cable

Spare set of gloves

Fuel bottle :lol:

Smallest tools you can find to take the carb off/air box,rear/front wheel,levers,throttle,gear lever etc

Couple of dry rags

Spare plug

Plug spanner

Fan wire connector encase the switch fails

Front and rear pads

Split links

Pliers

Chain tensioner,spring

A handful of the most common bolts/nuts on the bike encase you rattle one out

Maybe over the top but should get you out of most problems if you get any at all, if your carrying anything sharp like the pliers and especially the dog turd tool, stick the end in a cork firmly and tape it up.

If you can make sure you