Hawkstone Pictures/videos

edgas250

Anyone else having problems accessing the videos?

I am being told that I need to log in, but it will not accept my details. Usually logged in all the time and never had this problem.

Checked membership details and all is correct, any ideas?

Thanks

I am being told that I need to log in, but it will not accept my details. Usually logged in all the time and never had this problem.

Checked membership details and all is correct, any ideas?

Just logged in using your recorded details and all is fine.

Are you entering your password exactly as you set it? i.e. in lower case?

Hi Andy, still no go. I am shown as logged in on the forum and as I do not log off it seems a bit strange.

You will most likely need to log in again around the download area from memory, as the supporter extras isn't part of the forum it will not see you as logged in. Try left clicking on one of the video links... log in when asked and then you should be able to d/l all of them.

But for Andys` and all other supporters sake don't try watching them online!

Hi Andy, still no go. I am shown as logged in on the forum and as I do not log off it seems a bit strange.

You will most likely need to log in again around the download area from memory, as the supporter extras isn't part of the forum it will not see you as logged in. Try left clicking on one of the video links... log in when asked and then you should be able to d/l all of them.

But for Andys` and all other supporters sake don't try watching them online!

Yes , Tried all that. Finally had to change password!

Edited by jordi

I did take some pics whilst globe trotting at Hawkstone,

Evidently there was more than one rider there!

Great too catch up with you guys and put a few faces to the names, saying that perhaps that might of been a mistake..........

Heath Andy and Barry might take a better picture but i've got the better angles on my subject!!!!!!

Great weekend guys if you ever down under come visit.

post-3958-1187013350_thumb.jpg

post-3958-1187013475_thumb.jpg

post-3958-1187013551_thumb.jpg

post-3958-1187013608_thumb.jpg

Hey i'm no stalker, in fact i'm sure that R2 pointed out to me the correct shutter speed to use as the Montesa 4RT Thumpher rider was skilfully using sound body language principles whilst passing through the trees ;)

I find stalking such a harsh word, I remember Mrs YamFan's observing attendance record dramatically improved with the introduction of the one piece lycra outfits, saying that she never bourght me one, ummmm strange!!!!