Any News ?

axulsuv

it would be nice if fantic did bring a bike out as theres not alot to choose from, but theres no money to be made in the trials market, well no compared to enduro and road bikes, thats why gasgas/beta/sherco/beta and fantic/aprillia make enduro bikes too, fantic and aprillia will concentrate on enduro, if the gasgas etc couldnt fall back onto the enduro sales there probably wouldnt be any trials bikes!

Edited by theused

I have been wrong before but would have alot more faith in the chance of a Trials fantic if they had made their own enduro.

Anyone can buy a "name" but it means nothing just like the Bultaco Sherco which really was a Sherco nothing else.

The markets just not there, the exsisting manufacturers are struggling and nostalgia in this case won't finance it I'm sure.

The old fantic regime are still making some part's for the old fantic's,however there not able to display the fantic name on them for obvious reason's.

So yes it's easy to buy a name but it's what you do with it that count's,if they can produce a quality bike out of it then that's all good,apart from that it's great to see a name from the past in light's again.

I think there's a reason why the sherco's arn't badged up as bultaco not sure why it is though.

Anyone can produce a quality bike, its whether it sells in enough numbers at the right price.

This is very true.

however you've gone way out of section,think you stated in a previous post that,(it ain't coming and i doubt if fantic ever will.).

I did'nt mention fantic would be back under the original ownership or who they will partner with.

I heard a rumour that something (might) turn up at the milan show at end of year,but don't quote me on that.

now what's that ching ching noise i can hear in the background.

Edited by bilco