Any News ?

axulsuv

Hello chaps,

If the trials bikes are as good build quality as my little cab then we will be in for a good trialer.

even the paint has stayed on the frame,

never mind what dabster says ,he recond a fourstroke would never win the world champs,

before people say i know this is only the 50cc,

if you can be botherd to translate this is the text that was with it.

there is talk of a 250cc and 300cc

Fantic Motor torna a far sognare gli appassionati di trial presentando in anteprima al Salone del Motociclo di Milano 2005 il primo prototipo di quella che sar

Translation below - but a bit ropey

Fantic Motor returns to make to dream fascinated him of trial presenting in preview to the Lounge of the Motociclo of Milan 2005 the first prototype of what will be the production trial of the revived Italian brand. The I model exhibited to the eicma in the rolled of 50 cc. show the direction than Fantic understands to pursue in the development of everything the range trial. Element characterizing will be the loom to framework in tubes of steel to the CrMo to thickness differentiated, in a position of to guarantee a relation I weigh-mechanical features from reference for the category. Rolled expected them for half summer 2006 are 125 four times, the 50cc "approved", and l'80cc. For the presentation of the top of range with motorization 250/300cc four strokes awaits some month in more. Two the preparations expected for every I model with possibility of to pass from the one one to the other one replacing the varied components: - PROFESSIONAL: trial "pure" thought for the contest

Translation below - but a bit ropey

Fantic Motor returns to make to dream fascinated him of trial presenting in preview to the Lounge of the Motociclo of Milan 2005 the first prototype of what will be the production trial of the revived Italian brand. The I model exhibited to the eicma in the rolled of 50 cc. show the direction than Fantic understands to pursue in the development of everything the range trial. Element characterizing will be the loom to framework in tubes of steel to the CrMo to thickness differentiated, in a position of to guarantee a relation I weigh-mechanical features from reference for the category. Rolled expected them for half summer 2006 are 125 four times, the 50cc "approved", and l'80cc. For the presentation of the top of range with motorization 250/300cc four strokes awaits some month in more. Two the preparations expected for every I model with possibility of to pass from the one one to the other one replacing the varied components: - PROFESSIONAL: trial "pure" thought for the contest

Hmmm... well if they can make a good 50cc how much harder is it to make a 250cc?