My Stitches , 23 Of Them ! ( Contains Pictures)

honda_tlr

Hi , well as some of you may/may not know yesterday I spent some time (from 3pm till 7 pm) in A and E because I tripped over the Hoover wire and put my had out to stop me , one problem , there was a door with glass in it in the way , my hand went straight through the glass cutting 2 deep gashes in my left arm and also grazing another bit (In the picture thats still covered up as the pad had stuck to it :?).

Result= 23 stitches. :blink:

So today I took the bandage off as it was pulling at the stitches, here are some pics for the gory ones in the crowd.

Pic one.

DSC00629.jpg

Pic 2 ( same stitches as pic one)

DSC00628.jpg

Pic 3 , the other cut.

DSC00625.jpg

OK first off OUCH!!!! and I hope you heal quickly and that all is well when it is all done.

Second: you have got to come up with a better story than tripping over the hoover cord. How are you going to wow and impress anyone that way.

(It may be the truth but it is a bit dull)

May I suggest something that starts "And so there I was....just me my bike and the 8 foot wall..........."

:blink:

I take it that its just flesh wounds then and no tendens or anything where severed.

I have no idea who you are either.

Its just that I noticed you are from NE Wales, same as me

I dont remember seeing anyone riding a TLR at D+M`s last trial

but that could be because I was concentrating on my riding so much....because I need to

Edited by Dr Nick