Another Xispa

scottt

This post has been up since 6:43, if it were a GasGas the wheels would have fell off by now!

Cant quite figure it out? If gas gas is so bad and has realibility problems then why year after year the suport line at the nationals (the line that is not factory sponsered) is dominated by gas gas(count them). I guess when you make a bike that is lighter snappier and handles better then you have to find somethg about it to bad mouth. Seriously i have no problems with any of my gassers and could have spent more on plastic alone on my other bikes than i have on my gassers total.

Edited by hensley

This post has been up since 6:43, if it were a GasGas the wheels would have fell off by now!

Cant quite figure it out? If gas gas is so bad and has realibility problems then why year after year the suport line at the nationals (the line that is not factory sponsered) is dominated by gas gas(count them). I guess when you make a bike that is lighter snappier and handles better then you have to find somethg about it to bad mouth. Seriously i have no problems with any of my gassers and could have spent more on plastic alone on my other bikes than i have on my gassers total.

Yes, Gassers are always getting stick but there is a price to pay when the customer wants a lightweight bike. Components have to be made on the edge of functionality over durability.

But yes a lot of people have them :rolleyes:

p.s. It might also be due to the fact they are easy to ride?

p.p.s I thought those 3 spoke wheels on the Xispa had been outlawed. I hope they dont use these bikes at the WTC :icon_salut:

I think he is right!

If it were a Sherco it would still have the training wheels on.

Thats the first thing to come off of a GasGas. You dont really need em the bike ballances itself.... good call copemech

--Biff

• 1 month later...