Stolen Bike

windfall

I'll have to check the title to get the VIN, so I can list it on the stolen bike register.

It sounds like Ryan may have underestimated how many 125s were imported in 2000, still, there can't be very many in this area (SE Mich), I know I can't seem to find very many small bore bikes for sale.

I just wish the police actually seemed to be looking for it :wacko:

Brian, I've started replacing my original posters with new "reward offered for recovery" posters.

This morning I stopped at a gas station where two local cops were getting coffee, showed them one of my flyers and they hasn't heard anything about it :D They did, however, say that they knew of several places that people rode locally and would keep their eyes open.

Maybe I'll have to personally stop every cop I see. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it was good to see you and your daughter present AND smiling Sunday despite the bike loss! B) I think it's great that you introduced her to the sport and she latched right on...even borrowed a twin shock TY so as not to miss the first event! Good luck with the bike search. Hope to see you both this Sunday.

Thanks Gaby, We both enjoyed ourselves, but she was disappointed with her score for the day, but considering she's only ridden about 2 hours this year before Sunday, I thought she did great.

I'm in the process of getting her a replacement bike, and she's really looking forward to it. She's wanting to get a lot of practice in this year. If she follows through with what she's telling me, she could be our most improved rider this year. B)