Deejaydenzil

perce

A rumour spreading round Richmond tonight is that Deejay has now got off the reserve list & moved onto the start line. What with him flying Fuji over to advise exactly how hard he can go with his special Fuji mapped bike we could see a new fastest ever Standard Time. Look out Doug you've got a real challenger now.

Edited by PERCE

The 12 months punishing fitness regime that DJ has been following meticulously would put even the most hardy Special Forces veterans to shame.

I can reveal that DJ's factory prep 4RT has two map settings. Fujigas+ and Casey Stoner.

This boy will be flying.

CK are you DJ's water boy for the day?

I'll make sure we have some beers on ice for him in the beck at our section (that's if we have a beck, otherwise it might be a bit warm), we'll call the line for him and not send up any big steps or down any big holes - like DL's helpers tend to do :ph34r:

I'll make sure we have some beers on ice for him in the beck at our section (that's if we have a beck, otherwise it might be a bit warm), we'll call the line for him and not send up any big steps or down any big holes - like DL's helpers tend to do :ph34r:

There's no point as I just won't be able to keep up with him.

I'll let you in on a secret......................

He has been training for two laps!

I'll make sure we have some beers on ice for him in the beck at our section (that's if we have a beck, otherwise it might be a bit warm), we'll call the line for him and not send up any big steps or down any big holes - like DL's helpers tend to do :guinness:

btw Jamie, how warm was your beck?

Cool enough for cold beer!

Only had Powerade on tap though

It's becoming a ritual for us southern observers to bathe in the beck before the 1st rider appears, blessing the section so that all riders get a safe passage.

Thought I take some slime of the section, but I wasn't intending to take it off with my a%*e :guinness: