08 250f

hop blip and a jump

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried a 4rt , rev4, and a 07' 250f. I felt comfortable riding all of them.

I didn't find them harder to ride than a 2stroke at all.

The trouble with buying a new bike these days is all the bikes are so good!!! so it's hard to pick which one. :huh:

I can't wait until my new bike arrives!! ;)

I'll give you an update when i get it! ;)

Me mate got a 250f a month ago,an had a few problems mainly a flat spot at the bottom end. But got it sorted after talking to the importer,who were extremly helpful,and now its awesome flies up anything, good at tight stuff to.Anyway i reckon he,s cheating seems so easy to ride ;) am stickin to me 2 smoke

I owned a 07 sy250 f rode it in about 26 Trials and now have traded in on an 07 sy250 and I have to say the sy250 is the nicest bike ive ever ridden ..

I had a rev4 at my place for a week my old man has a repsol and ive ridden various 2 strokes altho the gas gas is nice the sy250 is built better and rides nicer and the geo is sweet

I just think 4 strokes require alot more force to get them through a section if I double blip a large log with the 2stroke it requires about half the effort and you tend to think what was all the fuss about getting the 250f over it ill miss the engine breaking through steep sections but it takes it out of you on long trials when your on and off the throttle your wrists start to ache when the engine breaking kicks in thats all my opinion by the way hopefully the 08s improve some of those things

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1313...9350&ref=mf

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1290...mp;id=552799350

I owned a 07 sy250 f rode it in about 26 Trials

"About 26"? Are you sure it wasn't 27? :D

but it takes it out of you on long trials when your on and off the throttle

Getting on and off the throttle is more dramatic, due to engine braking. But, with time you learn to stop riding it like a 2-stroke, and become smoother with it. When you turn the throttle off, you don't have to turn it off as far, or in the same place on the trail, as you do a 2-stroke. If you don't chop the throttle, and instead ease out of it, you actually learn that you can conserve energy, by not having to use your brakes, or clutch, nearly as much.

• 4 weeks later...

well i 've ordered an 08 250f scorpa, can't wait to get it probably take about a fortnight!! :D

:lol:

I'm getting all excited now!!! :wall:
I can't wait until my new bike arrives!! :beer:

I'll give you an update when i get it! :(

I'm still waiting for my 08' 250f,

its not coming............. should have kept your 04 beta :rotfl:

Edited by hovis