Trials Paintings

ianj

I contacted him regarding price and he said 1200.- euro for a 73x54 portrait on average.

Help me out here, is that 1200 euro dollars? That would be $1464.45 in good ole American cash.

I like to see pics of myself ridding[crashing] but good lord :lol:

That would be 9595.33 ZAR Too Fast. Whatcha think the ole lady will say now?

BTW I'm dating a woman who was born and raised in Cape Town. Only been here three years so she hasn't been Americanized :lol:

Edited by ringo

I contacted him regarding price and he said 1200.- euro for a 73x54 portrait on average.

Help me out here, is that 1200 euro dollars? That would be $1464.45 in good ole American cash.

Jeez Ringo for that price I could get an original Pierneef! Has your lady got withdrawal (!) symptoms yet?

I also sell trials paintings if anyone is interested. This is just 1 example, full colour prints are available, as well as custom paintings or paintings from photos by request. Generally pricing is around $90 for black and white, $100 for colour, and $110/$120 for custom paintings (black and white/ colour). The way I see it, it's about 1/5 of the quality of those paintings at 1/10 the price, you're getting an amazing deal. All prints are signed by me personally and come with a certificate of authenticity. Let me know if you're interested.

-Matt

NOTE: This is an extremely poor quality picture due to the maximum size limit for attachments. Actual pictures are printed on 25% cotton, certificate bond paper 81/2" x 11" or customer's choice of paper + size for additional cost of paper and $5. All images are printed at the Very Godd(Highest) quality setting on a Hewlett Packard Deskjet

post-2-1086317143.jpg

I like to see pics of myself ridding[crashing] but good lord :lol:

That would be 9595.33 ZAR Too Fast.  Whatcha think the ole lady will say now?

BTW I'm dating a woman who was born and raised in Cape Town. Only been here three years so she hasn't been Americanized :lol:

Hey Ringo,

I paint watercolors. Haven't branched out into bike paintings yet, nudes are just too fun :lol: . Let's talk, maybe I can throw something together for you.