Bultaco 199b Kickstart

hewson

:thumbup: Hi everyone, anybody no of any aftermarket or another kickstart that will fit a bulto,i had a bulto in the 80s that had a nice alloy one fitted to it.Ive tried everywhere for info with no luck ,maybe somebody can remember on here .THANKS

:thumbup: Hi everyone, anybody no of any aftermarket or another kickstart that will fit a bulto,i had a bulto in the 80s that had a nice alloy one fitted to it.Ive tried everywhere for info with no luck ,maybe somebody can remember on here .THANKS

I think the aftermarket kickstart for a 199a & 199B was manufactured by "Buzzetti" back in the 1980's. The kickstart supplied new on these models of Sherpa was specific to those and not earlier models. It had a fixing through bolt (no nut) and had a rubber sleeve on the top which usually perished after a while and usually fell off when kicking over the bike! The kickstart was a different shape and waisted down the centre spine.

Big John

I think the aftermarket kickstart for a 199a & 199B was manufactured by "Buzzetti" back in the 1980's. The kickstart supplied new on these models of Sherpa was specific to those and not earlier models. It had a fixing through bolt (no nut) and had a rubber sleeve on the top which usually perished after a while and usually fell off when kicking over the bike! The kickstart was a different shape and waisted down the centre spine.

Big John

Unless you mean the ally one that was around aswell.