Pink Plastics

wetfeet

hello guys this is a cry for help! my friend has just bought his daughter a 125 gas gas which is yellow, but she is very keen on having it PINK!!!!! tank,mudguards ect, does any body sell after market multicoloured plastics and if they do, who? thanks for your help

hello guys this is a cry for help! my friend has just bought his daughter a 125 gas gas which is yellow, but she is very keen on having it PINK!!!!! tank,mudguards ect, does any body sell after market multicoloured plastics and if they do, who? thanks for your help

Ben Naylor has often sprayed his plastics (pink once) and he is a professional sprayer / panel beater you could ring him on 07772665791, and see what his views are

I had a red txt 280 2000 and it went pink all by itself so buy some red plastics and put them under the sun-bed :guinness:

I have used product like this with a heat gun. Take your time and starting in the middle and work your way out.

Pink vinyl sheet

The plotter cutters use this to make decals for trucks cars signs ect...

In trials under hard use it will last about a season before it wants to be replaced. I get in a funk and change the way my bike looks about once a month. Right now its getting some thick vinyl carbon looking stuff.

Here are some various phases.

When i got it I went all carbon but it lasted from may till about september

biffspro2.jpg

Then I decided to go with a wood theme but contact paper is not very trials friendly.

woodengasgas.jpg

Now i am using some really thick stuff from factory effex and going back to carbon. I will post pictures when i am done.

Last winter we did zippy's sherco in skulls. Very trick.

skullsherco.jpg

skulls.jpg

I want to find some white and green plaid contact paper.

I have painted in the past and it just ends up flakeing off.

--Biff