Any Budding Sidecar Passengers Out There?

crasherinc

Always fancied it and live 20 miles away - I work in Chester, we could practice at lunch time ;), but I think you might find I'm a little too large :) I'm a jot over 14 stone (in a world where one jot is equal to 5 stone :closedeyes:)

I have a sherco 290 which I would like to put a chair on next time I get a new bike. Maybe if we welded our two bikes together the new Sherco 580 would be about right for us :)

Get a woman in it - take it up to Bridge Street on a Saturday morning and advertise for a Hollyoaks babe to man your chair :thumbup:

Good luck in your hunt!

Always fancied it and live 20 miles away - I work in Chester, we could practice at lunch time ;), but I think you might find I'm a little too large :) I'm a jot over 14 stone (in a world where one jot is equal to 5 stone :closedeyes:)

I have a sherco 290 which I would like to put a chair on next time I get a new bike. Maybe if we welded our two bikes together the new Sherco 580 would be about right for us :)

Get a woman in it - take it up to Bridge Street on a Saturday morning and advertise for a Hollyoaks babe to man your chair :thumbup:

Good luck in your hunt!

Many Thanks for your very honest and humorous suggestions! I'm actually about to go 320 4t power so if we welded your 290 and your 80 and my 290 and the 320 together we might have a total of, eeerrrr, hang on while I add this up, yep,

980 cc power!! Awesome, should be able to haul a combined weight of, let's see, 30 stone around really well. Yup, I weigh a total of 11 stone so we might have to put a 21" wheel on the chaie to level things up a bit. Regardingthe Hollyoaks bae thingy - no goer I'm afraid, they wouldn't want to get their finger nails dirty, broken, ripped off or stuck in the flesh or thier palms. Wouldn't want to get wet, cold, dirty or bruised either and they certainly wouldn't want to make the butties - no room in the bag what with all the lippy, fake tan and mascara. And there is another problem with your idea too I'm afraid - how can a Hollyoak babe 'man' a sidecar? Are they transexuals in HO? My beloved used to passenger with me but I'm no longer her beloved so it's kinda killed that one dead too, and on account of my beloved no longer loving me, my beloved step-daughter no longer beloves riding either. Such is the nature of relationship breakdowns - bit like a trials bike I guess - great while they are working, totally crap when they break down! Bridge Street on a Saturday on a sidecar? hhmmmmmmm, good way to check out my chaos inducing abilities even further!

Take it easy

• 3 weeks later...

Hi 320 4t three wheelers mine just great ! I have done a few tweaks on mine with a chair on but only personal changes, starting has been no problems since day one . BUT passenger problems are the same its time all side car enthusiasts pulled together as there is not Much around to encourage beginers to start at club level and not many clubs cattering for us at all . At this rate if nothing is done another 10 years on we will just talk about our yesterdays ! it is a great crac for all out there a sociable day out with storys and tales for the pub latter . yes i do promote sidecar trials for all levels and publise the fact in tmx. A happy New Year to you all