Transport

scooby

Whatever you do dont take it off road. I saw one at a trial on Sunday, I think it was a Nissan on a slight gradient fairly hard standing wet on surface compacted mud. Pathetic, he was struggling to get out. Are these things actually 4 wd. People were p****ing them selves. Don't be a slave to the craze that everybody and their dog has a big useless 4wd pick up. Unless of course you have a valid reason to drive one (99% of owners do not) :lol:

Wait for it!!!! :thumbup:

Dont whatever you do buy a mitsubishi L200.I got rid of mine last year after 3 engines and no help whatsoever from mits.Bought new it always had a fuel problem? which they said was the pump.3 pumps later 2 in warranty and one out (

Its a good oul lift getting a bike in the back of one of those jeeps anyway.

We had a lend of a van a few weeks ago (a Mitsubishi something or other,) two bikes and gear fitted perfect.

I personally think a decent trailer and a car with a big boot is just as handy if not better.

Conor

Its a good oul lift getting a bike in the back of one of those jeeps anyway.

We had a lend of a van a few weeks ago (a Mitsubishi something or other,) two bikes and gear fitted perfect.

I personally think a decent trailer and a car with a big boot is just as handy if not better.

Conor

not when your getting changed in the pouring rain,then get followed home to see where you keep your pride and joy.

Had a snug top on navara and bike rack,4wd was very good & you didnt get your tools nicked.

I've been thinking about buying a Navara for a while (among many other things). In fact last time I was looking at a car it was a Scooby, which turned in to a KTM Supermoto when they brought out the new Scooby :-)

What's the snug top? How well did the bikes fit? How many? etc etc

I've got sick of trying to get changed in a car, so a van was also a consideration as the Navara still doesn't give me anywhere to get changed, I sort of fancy a VW transporter.

I've been thinking about buying a Navara for a while (among many other things). In fact last time I was looking at a car it was a Scooby, which turned in to a KTM Supermoto when they brought out the new Scooby :-)

I've got sick of trying to get changed in a car, so a van was also a consideration as the Navara still doesn't give me anywhere to get changed, I sort of fancy a VW transporter.

Now you are talking that is a super van.

A snug top is the cover for the back,so you dont put your bike in the back.

I fancied a 4motion transporter,