Graham Jarvis Trials School

bradgg125

just booked a training school with graham... would be thankful if people could give me some info on it such as who does it, how many are there and if you enjoyed it. Im fifteen years old and have been riding for 2 years... if that helps :rolleyes:

Would also like to see any modified gas gasses as thinking of doing some work on myn,

thanks,

Graham may well have changed it since NYL did one but if there are a few of you you can expect a simple section where you will be assessed so that Graham knows your riding ability. After that He puts together a section with a easy and a hard route and lets you ride it. Graham will tell you which to ride and will then give you pointers to what you are doing wrong and advice on how to improve. He'll change to a different type of section and do this a couple of times so you improve your riding across a range of section styles. I'd say that Graham is quiet and thoughtful teacher. Listen to what he says and ask questions and you'll get a lot out of him!!

Went on one of his days a few months ago. It was really good. He sets out a simple section and then changes it to suit your ability. I found it really boosted my confidence and gave me some new techniques. It was a really good day and we all enjoyed it, well worth it. :shutup:

Not sure if the format will be similar but my son (14) did one of Graham's schools at Back Cowm last year, unexpected bonus was that he was helped out by Shaun Morris and Mika Vesterinen with the group split into 3 and switched between the different instructors during the day also taking into account your ability.

It was a great day topped off by the 3 of them showing how it should be done. I'm sure you will have a great day.

Penno

I was on the Richmond one this weekend gone and was one of 3 who were around the 30 yr old mark. I didn't feel out of place, just jealous of how good some of the kids on the course are going to be when they get older! :thumbup:

Well worth the