Bike Recovery

gizza5

Now that was the 'Mother' of all bogs, I saw a Jap guy sunk to his handlebars waist deep, stopped to help, but started sinking......................

Wonder if he got out??

You'll be able to ask the guys when they emerge on Saturday afternoon!

I've just realised that Ishy is not even riding this year - thats why he suggested the BOG - i hope for your sake Ishy that you're on the other side of the Atlantic on Saturday afternoon :banana2:

Ishy,

I have a Army of about ninty thousand ish and we have your address.

Aye

Ya bugger

They'll be too knackered to bother me after pulling you lot out of that bog, you think your stuck in the middle east :banana2:

Naaaah

Thats his chair in his office, must be getting some practice in for the SSDT, because that'll be him early every evening ............................KNACKERED!!!!! ;)

It'll be hard work on my BMW :wacko:

but psychologically you will be in knackered Gizza5 - especially monday morning watching those lucky guys riding into the sunshine while you press the button on the BMW and trundle off to look for the next coffee shop :bouncy:

Us MACDONALDGARYSSDTTHUR65.jpg

You SW-Trip-001.jpg

Edited by overthehill

but psychologically you will be in knackered Gizza5 - especially monday morning watching those lucky guys riding into the sunshine while you press the button on the BMW and trundle off to look for the next coffee shop :wacko:

The closer it gets the more I want to ride, but Looking forward to a week on the road bike.

You may laugh, but I had to ask somone how you get to Greag Lundie by road from Fort Bill as I hadn't got a clue, havn't got a problem across the rough as I know that route :bouncy: but the Big GS would struggle a bit.....................