Boots,boots And Boots

aye sparticus

neither, diadora stone twos,gearne (some places have them on offer aroud that price range, or the more expensive hebo's NOT ECO (horrid--had a pair) i have used same stone twos for nearly 2 years now with pair of seal skinz socks, and am jesitant to replace them, they will last another 2 years. alpine stars soles wear out quickly compared to most, not had experience with novogar, but when time eventually comes, next boots will be diadora for sure

i have to agree, i have the stone 2 and fits like a glove, i had alpine stars before them and didn,t like at all, only thing with any boot ditch the liner and wear gortex socks, they are a military item but should be able to get them on ebay :banana2:

i have to agree, i have the stone 2 and fits like a glove, i had alpine stars before them and didn,t like at all, only thing with any boot ditch the liner and wear gortex socks, they are a military item but should be able to get them on ebay :banana2:

seal skinz are a lot comfyer, they have a membrane in them, available from millets or any army surplus store

I've had a few pairs of Novogars and Diadora 2's and thought the 2's were spot on until I bought a pair of Gaerne's from Highland Leisure last year, the Gaerne's are a brilliant boot and were comfy right from the off. I'm one of those lazy gits who chuck the boots in the back of the van after each trial and very rarely rinse them off never mind p*** about cleaning and polishing them up! They are still 100% waterproof :banana2:

I think I paid

I've had a few pairs of Novogars and Diadora 2's and thought the 2's were spot on until I bought a pair of Gaerne's from Highland Leisure last year, the Gaerne's are a brilliant boot and were comfy right from the off. I'm one of those lazy gits who chuck the boots in the back of the van after each trial and very rarely rinse them off never mind p*** about cleaning and polishing them up! They are still 100% waterproof

Me too. Picked up a pair of Gaernes on sale at