Week 53 - Get Rid Of The No-hopers

Andy

Anyway this thread has done our club a favour as a number of guys have expressed an interest in the Highland Classic 2 Day for Pre-65; Specials and Twinshocks, nice one Rappers, fancy it? See below!

Big John

What about an over 40's on modern bikes class John?

I don't have a twinshock (at the moment).

Compared to most club trials bikes my 200 Techno is almost classic.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Davieboy, we need all our club members who ride modern to be observers that weekend, so it's strictly Pre65 and twinshocks. If we made it a modern two day we would be swamped.

The idea of creating the Alvie "Highland Classic" a few years ago was to give Scots Pre65 riders the chance to ride a real trial without relying on a one-ride-a-year at Kinlochleven. There are plenty of classes at Alvie as it is.

You will be most welcome to observe the two-day with your Beta 200! :beer:

Big John

Edited by Big John

Sorry Davieboy, we need all our club members who ride modern to be observers that weekend, so it's strictly Pre65 and twinshocks. If we made it a modern two day we would be swamped.

The idea of creating the Alvie "Highland Classic" a few years ago was to give Scots Pre65 riders the chance to ride a real trial without relying on a one-ride-a-year at Kinlochleven. There are plenty of classes at Alvie as it is.

You will be most welcome to observe the two-day with your Beta 200! :beer:

Big John

I quite understand,Graham has told me it is a great trial.

If I haven't a bike I may well take you up on observing.

Meeting on Monday night, free beer for observers has been arrangedplus riders who camp at the nearby campsite, regulations will be posted shortly as our hard working "secretary" man has it all in hand.

Those wanting regs we are getting a e-mailing list put together, quite a few expressing an interest already PM either me or idmcc-sec. We even have a "Youth A 125 classic" class this year, just in case there are any youngsters wanting to ride a 125 Bantam or a 125 Sherpa or Dalesman or something like that...

Big John

San Miguel? No need, any beer is ok if it is cold.

I am trying to find partners to send a van to Inverness from Madrid with some bikes to race the Highland Classic. At the moment we are only 3 and need 6 - 8 bikes to make the trip worth. I would like to race there with a "special" Bultaco, anyway I will try to prepare a little more that 007 just in case I need to use it...... :rolleyes:

San Miguel? No need, any beer is ok if it is cold.

I am trying to find partners to send a van to Inverness from Madrid with some bikes to race the Highland Classic. At the moment we are only 3 and need 6 - 8 bikes to make the trip worth. I would like to race there with a "special" Bultaco, anyway I will try to prepare a little more that 007 just in case I need to use it...... :shutup:

We can get San Miguel!! We will put the beer in the river at Alvie, sure it will be very cold then! :rolleyes:

Make sure that 007 bike is tip-top anyway. If you bring an El Puma Racing Sherpa and not ride 007, at Highland Classic Two-Day, I will ride it. Remember to bring it with you.

Big John

Edited by Big John