Coming Back Into Trials Which Bike ?

stevieb

I am coming back into trials after quite a few years away on the enduro scene, I am far too old and miss the feet up scene, I have previously owned 250 Beta's and a Scorpa which were both great bikes. But times move on and so do the bikes ! Can someone guide me what to go for, I have about

spend a bit more and get an 05 mont, there the business. Well thats my opinion i guess. I have one.

To be honest its what you can afford i guess and what problems you are prepared to put up with. You hear so much s h ** t about people sayin dont buy this because this and that. Have a go on a few and go with what you like, its that simple. We cannot choose for ya fella.

I. There seems to be a lot of used Beta 270's about. Are the 270's a bit of a handful and difficult to control for a clubman level rider ??

270 can be a handfull would be better with a 250 but see if you can blag a ride on all makes then make your mind up