Weld-on Footrest Brackets

ask greeves

WES are out of stock.......also wes don't supply to retail...only trade.....only trouble is, seems non of wes's retailers have any in stock......only trouble is.......the retailers will order them, for me from wes.......seems wes is waiting for his Spanish supplier (little man in white van probably) to turn up....'what would you like to buy this time senor, you buy 5 sets, I weeellll give you plenty discount '

Edited by ask greeves

WELD-ON UPDATE.......The full story is as follows, I did in actual fact manage to buy 1 set of weld on brackets, although I wanted to purchase 4 sets from a well known Glous dealer(but at least they had 1 set in stock)....How does this grab you; WES F/Rest Mounting Kit

Edited by ask greeves

Guest majestyman340
Hello there, I want to buy some WELD ON FOOTREST HANGERS, can anybody help, or know where I could purchase, preferably somewhere within the UK...thankyou

At Malvern I saw a guy selling P65 MX bits and pieces, who also had some nice looking footrest kits, complete with brackets............think they were about

! Contact trialcast ... their bracketts are quite robust , and I beleive they will fit any modern peg ...? Did a trial last weekend in snow and mud , my first event since I cut off the stock fantic pegs , And WHAT a differance with real footpegs under my boots !!! And after cleanup of the bike , the pegs are the only part of the old girl that don't show damage and wear from the nasty elaments I rode in ! Like the paint is gone on my forks at the hub on both sides , and the same on the swingarm !!! It's amazing how abrasive packed frozen mud can be !!!!

Glenn :rolleyes: