Reeth 3 Day Trial

motorcycleemptyness

ive been checking on and off since 4.30 tonight just hope i get a ride.what a bellter of a trial on me doorstep few years since i rode it or tryed to.cracking lads in tttt dales nice pint in bridge inn aswell.top club rmc................................. :gay:

Yes I'm riding too Mr Martin, just shows you didn't need to meet the entry deadline!!!

It's not what you know its who you know!!!! I can't wait to have it large either, those lucky

dales girls can't wait!!! :gay:

Yes I'm riding too Mr Martin, just shows you didn't need to meet the entry deadline!!!

It's not what you know its who you know!!!! I can't wait to have it large either, those lucky

very interesting statement, care to enlighten us on entry details?

i did not get a ride also hopefuly will get a ride off the reserve list rode it for last 10 years + when it was a 2 day maybe monkey will drop and out get his ride he has opened a can of worms i think and annoyed alot of people who missed out on a ride like myself

This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen on TC (and that's saying something...) Whether there's truth in it or not, it's deliberately aimed at upsetting those who didn't get an entry to what everybody knows is a very popular event. I'd delete it, but it's too late. The damage is done. I'll leave the rest of the Trials community to tear you a new one...

To the best of my knowledge nobody was given an entry that didn't have one in prior to us holding the ballot, I have a pre ballot list & an after ballot list if anybody wishes to look at them they're welcome. As for the ballot we did it backwards, we drew the names that weren't getting a ride, to be honest it was awful but what can we do? Ballot, first come first served, what's the answer? There'll always be upset folk. One thing I will point out though, is how many local riders actually help the club? All the trials put on by RMC are done by a very small hardcore of workers. Helping on a regular basis would go a long way to ensuring taking part in our premier events.

On the brighter side, there is only a limited reserve list & we'd expect something like a 10% drop out from the entry list prior to the event, so with a bit of patience everybody wanting a ride will hopefully get one.

Hello, this is the REAL 'monkey'! I apologise for what was written by my idiotic so called mate, who I left playing about on the site!

I am pleased to get a ride, and feel for the people who missed out! I also know what goes into balloting and organising this huge event! And I

massively, like everyone else have huge respect and grattitude for the organisers! So once again big apologies for what he wrote (don't worry I

have dealt with him!)

Thankyou to RMC in advance!!!

Cheers the real Monkey!

Hello, this is the REAL 'monkey'! I apologise for what was written by my idiotic so called mate, who I left playing about on the site!

I am pleased to get a ride, and feel for the people who missed out! I also know what goes into balloting and organising this huge event! And I

massively, like everyone else have huge respect and grattitude for the organisers! So once again big apologies for what he wrote (don't worry I

have dealt with him!)

Thankyou to RMC in advance!!!

Cheers the real Monkey!

Comon Monkey , Do you think we all fell off the Christmas tree or what. ****.