Just Had This Pm'd To Me Wtf?

the addict

Eye Andy,

Want me to set you up with the site whore in TN? She has no computer! No Herpes! No teeth either!

Frenchie(creole) long legs, lots of toys and likes a good thrashing and will give same in response!

Donald said it would do you good! Send payment in advance because the ATM will ni spot you that much! ;)

She sounds hot.....

I would ask her what the best bike of all time was.... After she does her research and answers GasGas then I would run right out and buy her a ring, combine accounts (the one with the winning lottery wingings in it of course)(not the bike fund, we need to keep that one a secret), rent a uhaul so we could move and live in the country on thirty thousand acres of untarnished trials property (you know the kind of stuff that the farmers don't want)....

zzzzzzzzzz :D

ohhh whaaaa huh ;) oh geeze that stupid dream keeps comming back again and again.... I need to see a shrink.....

--Biff

Eye Andy,

Want me to set you up with the site whore in TN? She has no computer! No Herpes! No teeth either!

Frenchie(creole) long legs, lots of toys and likes a good thrashing and will give same in response!

Donald said it would do you good! Send payment in advance because the ATM will ni spot you that much! :D

Oi, i don't need your help to get into trouble matey, anyway he doesn't like the French.......I've heard rumours but wouldn't like to say just don't let him near any of that wierd hooch, the UK and the US have had great relations for years, don't want to spoil it... ;)

biffsgasgas Posted Today, 01:59 PM

She sounds hot.....

I would ask her what the best bike of all time was.... After she does her research and answers SHERCO then I would run right out and buy her a ring, combine accounts (the one with the winning lottery wingings in it of course)(not the bike fund, we need to keep that one a secret), rent a uhaul so we could move and live in the country on thirty thousand acres of untarnished trials property (you know the kind of stuff that the farmers don't want)....

Yea Biff you are so correct. that would be a dream come true ;)