Tlr200 Exhaust Which One To Get ?

honda_tlr

WES system is a 2 peice setup (mid box and silencer) - Fits TLR 200/250 and apparantly TL

DEP system is a 1 piece setup with only the end silencer re-packable- Fits TLR 250 ONLY

Hope this helps

There the two I have the choice of, both around the same price too, think I might get the dep one as it's re packable. Also getting a Stainless steel front pipe.

Both the WES and the DEP need carefull lining up when fitting,especialy the WES,as it easily rubs through on the inside,

with the rear tyre.

Look at most used WES rear boxes, and they have a repair where the tyre has rubbed ,

its close on the shock at the front and close to the tyre at the rear

The DEP is a lot easier to fit but may need minor tweaking,and clears the shock and tyre OK, DEP would be my choice of the two.

I believe there are also some WAKO style systems that should be available later in the year.

• Like 1

Guest majestyman340

Wako is very good in comparision to all thats available here in the UK at the moment, but seem to remember someone trying to sell one of their HRC badged stainless systems for over