Hauling Mota Bikes To Colorado!

sam

Sam, do you have room for one more bike? I'm thinking of going to the CO national also. I have a couple more buddies that may go to. Do you split the gas proportionally for every bike you take...what amount ($) are you figuring?

Thanks

Have you factored in that gas will of gone up another 50c by time you set off, you may want to add a fuel surcharge, or merge with some one with a bigger trailer.

and don't serve complimentary food on the trip, a 3oz bag of nuts now cost $5 and toilet paper is 50c a swipe :rolleyes:

Ok Sam you talked me into it, I'll throw my bike into the works.. I have been kicking around the idea of going anyways.

I bet if we work hard enough on Jim he will go?

We should mention it to Paul also?

so as it stands you have 4 bikes. is that counting your bike or did you find another drifter? seems like a TI guy would bite on it.

Ishy,

I have a firm price set, I do not dare raise the price, I'm hauling BETA's so far and these guys are all bigger than me and absolutely obnoxious! Besides, one of them is a Canadian National Boxing Champion. :D

If I collect enough bikes, maybe I'll just head on over to Oregon and will take up selling used trials bikes, we could accumulate enough funds to scuba the Great North West for a year or two! :rolleyes:

shercosam :barf:

I think it's a good way to cut costs, team NM have been doing it for years , fly out to an event saving both time and $, while one guy drives the bikes out. even sharing with one person cuts the fuel bill in half.

I'll see you there.

Sam Posted Today, 03:42 PM

Zippy,

You come along and be MOTA's minder!

Thanks for the invite, but alas the Warden........I mean the wonderful better half of my marriage :rolleyes: has decreed that there will be no nationals this year. :barf:

Zippy

Don't tell her your going...Just come up missing for 4 days....We will smack you around a little and do our part to make it look

like you were held against your will.. Well it never worked for me but it may for you anyway???

Maybe we should get Sam a parrot to keep him company? Just think of the words that parrot will know when he gets to Colorado?

Sam, at least if the van breaks down you could pull the van and trailer with one of the Beta's.. :lol:

Jim

Well that would of of made sense but it just never occured to me.. Now that Sam is going it just seems easy to pull off.

Paul? Not real sure who Paul is??? kinda thought you knew him?

Oh yeah, remember to put a new tire on for Colorado... I did that last year! Yeah, that was real smart!

New to goo in about 1 loop.