Hauling Mota Bikes To Colorado!

sam

If I leave the Monday prior, I should make the comp by Thursday? I have MAPQUEST/GPS/ATLAS :rolleyes:

I have no passengers, If you guys could line me up a parrot that would be nice, do they taste like chicken? :barf:

Geez Sam, looking at the map you have about the same distance to drive as I, leaving Wed evening, I will be there Thur evening.

Maybe you shouldn't take that bike for the rider in Tampa Florida.

firstgear Posted Today, 04:05 PM

Zippy

Don't tell her your going...Just come up missing for 4 days....We will smack you around a little and do our part to make it look

like you were held against your will.. Well it never worked for me but it may for you anyway???

Maybe we should get Sam a parrot to keep him company? Just think of the words that parrot will know when he gets to Colorado?

Sam, at least if the van breaks down you could pull the van and trailer with one of the Beta's.. :barf:

Scott,

My wifey would probably pay ya to take me out for a few days and smack me around.

Hey Sam,

Ya know Scott is right about those Beta's..........they are just a glorified tractor. :rolleyes:

Zippy

Yes, the Beta's are much more than just a trials bike.... It not unusual to see them performing work on the farm.

Stump pulling, hauling hay wagons, plowing fields you know normal stuff.

Sam

On a serious note I really did not need a new tire in Colorado last year. Traction was so great!

That was in Cotapaxi. Hopefully I do not show up in Canyon City with a wore out Dunlop and find its all slick clay.

Anybody have a good Canyon City source we can ask about terrain? I'd hate to destroy another good tire yet I'd hate to show up with rounded corners at

a mud event also.

I should ask Jim if he's going...

I think it's a good way to cut costs, team NM have been doing it for years , fly out to an event saving both time and $, while one guy drives the bikes out. even sharing with one person cuts the fuel bill in half.

I'll see you there.

Ish if your part of team Nm your rig can not possibly justify any sort of cost saving efforts..! Team New Mexico has all of the factory support teams put to shame....

Sam,

Allas my mind is made up. Nationals this year are out of the question for the ole biffer. Besided if you didnt see my efforts after yesterdays event i have some work to do getting up on the splatter that I built. I am quite sore today....

--Biff

• 2 weeks later...