New Challenger

ham2

I've never been a big American muscle car fan,not for me the Charger or the Mustang but I've always had a soft spot for the Challenger??

With todays exchange rate it's

Did you see the way it went round corners :D Muscle cars are exactly that. All brawn and no brain ;)

Gawd Atom, really! That car is smart enough to allow you to selectively drop some ESP and BAS functions just to let you have a little fun anyway!

You may be too old now to appreciate "drifting", but you are old enough to have witnessed a few "Dukes of Hazard' re-runs are you not?

In a way, I cannot stand the fact that the computers actually take over the throttle and brakes!

The 6.1 Hemi runs really well, and as I understand the first batch will all be the SRT versions with it! The big thing with these cars is keeping them in very expensive tires and Brimbo brakes! They can expense you very well!

I am pretty sure that before long we will see a less expensive version with the standard Hemi(family car), and so on, small motors like the Chargers.

Speaking of which, FYI, the very first car I ever drove was the old man's '67 Charger 440 Mag! Black on Red! Beauty! It WOULD tap out the 150mph speedo! On bias ply tires and no brakes! Scarey when I think of it! I was about 10 yr at the time, we lived on dirt roads, it was FUN! Dad bout shat himself first time I punched it round a corner! The friggin thing just roared and begged for more! Alas, my childhood! Cried when that car went! I wanted it! You should see the prices on them today!

As with many other things, we all survived todays standards! ;)

Scarey when I think of it! I was about 10 yr at the time, we lived on dirt roads, it was FUN! Dad bout shat himself first time I punched it round a corner! The friggin thing just roared and begged for more!

;)