Americans Land In Japan

city trials

Hey all. Pat just finished his practice session and is inspecting the sections now. He seems upbeat today despite his lingering sore back.

This Twin Ring motor-sport venue is massive. There's two stadium sections and the rest of the course is located around the complex.

Patrick goes out at 9:54 AM JST. As usual, I'll keep you all updated as the weekend goes along. We thank everyone for their support.

Clouds. Check. Fog. Check. Rain. Check. This is what the complex looks from the hotel window like this morning. You're suppose to see mountains in the background. You're suppose to see a large grandstand in front of the mountains.

Pat said to me last night, "I thought this country was going to be sunny"?

As for who's minding Pat? That chore is in the hands of David Chaves. For all of you David fans in the States, I'll make sure to snap a few photos of him in action today. Looks like he'll be real busy.

Edited by City Trials

Hop Sing, I couldn't tell if today is going to be any different. Take a look at what I see out the window of the hotel this morning. Today you can't even see the track through all the fog.

Edited by City Trials

I moved the previous topic into the World Championship Forum as Craig is the only TC forum guy or anybody we have on-site in Japan and his reports, although a tiny bit biased, deserve a little bit more exposure for being brave enough to head out there! <_<