Trials Clothing On The Net

dr nick

Which is the best site to buy trials clothing from .(preferebly UK site)

I`m after a top and pants...not bothered about the make

I`ve done some searchs and turned up one site ..."road and trial"...that sells stuff,but its mail order.I just want to buy online (if thats possible)

Regards

N

Guest sherco dude

theres only am trials wich has an online store otherwise america or get mx clothing dirt bike store uk they sell some gear i think online :D

dirt bike store: www.dirtbikestore.co.uk

am trials: www.am-trials.co.uk

:o

Guest sherco dude

well i got the bike deliverd 2 weeks later main bearing went then they said they would come a get it to fix and they where putting that off all the time so ended up taking it down there and they said they ould brng it back again a lie we had to collect it and they lost me no. pl8 some how and then we where told the bearing was already gone when we bought the bike

but it was just a bad expereance for my first bike :D

I strongly advise you try ScottishTrial, their address is www.scottishtrial.com and then go to the Virtual Store. They are in Spain, but I was very impressed with their range of clothing, they have alsorts of clothing ranging from Hebo, Clice, XC-Ting and more. They also have a wide range of parts for all bikes.