Endurocross Vegas

city trials

Trials guys turn it on. Night Show Main Event.

1st (Taddy)

2nd (Aaron)

6th (Colton)

11th (Smage)

Phillip was third in the final corner of the big main and got hung up on the massive rock pile for about 10 seconds. That's how far he slipped for one boo-boo.

Other photos. Geoff on the podium. Taddy crossing the finish line. And Phillip, Amber, Mich Lin and myself after the event. Big shout out to Lane Leavitt for all his support this weekend with Team Smage!

Lane, I know you lurk, big guy. You are the best! Your three rules work. We had fun. We learned something. We earned championship points. And money!

Edited by City Trials

Thanks for the info!

Great to see trials guys DOMINATE a go-fast type of event.

If Keith (a great rider) can't make the finals then that says a ton about how good our other guys are, when you think about it.

Glad to see Mich Lin helping the young riders again.

Personally, in the final, the 2008 Sherco 2.9 was way too much power for me. I was really worn out by then - and every time I gassed it over a huge log, the front end would rise up and I nearly looped it at least 5 times. Although I'm sure it made for great photography, I was crapping in my underwear as the front wheel was way too high for my comfort level. We won't talk about the third lap in rock pile where I nearly went over the bars. I saved it, but again, another stain in the undies.

Edited by City Trials

An old and unfit git like you

Ha... I did get a decent hole-shot and was running in the top 5 the first lap and a half. Had my Trials Central Stickers covering the helmet - and I was looking good. LOL.

Then, the bad smoking habit caught up to me - and it was all downhill from there. Lesson for the youth. Don't smoke.

And, don't race without proper underwear. I forgot mine and rode the qualifier with the nuts flapping in the breeze. Needless to say, Phillip doesn't want his gear back now.

Edited by City Trials

And, don't race without proper underwear. I forgot mine and rode the qualifier with the nuts flapping in the breeze. Needless to say, Phillip doesn't want his gear back now.

^_^

Good effort :hl:

As embarrassing as it is, yes, I'm trying to splice together a bunch of 3 and 4 second clips our pit-girls took of the race from the stands. She had the video button on instead of the still pictures. I don't know how to edit very it well though. But I'll try.

You can her saying "Oh my god... Craig's dying out there." {Then she giggles} Then she says, "Where's Phillip to give him a shove?" I about died listening to it. LOL

Edited by City Trials