* Where's Smage Go From Here?

Seems that Pat is happier riding the 290, so it would make sence to move up to the Juniors and gain the expierence for next year.

Nothing to lose and all to gain in the long term.

Seems that Pat is happier riding the 290, so it would make sence to move up to the Juniors and gain the expierence for next year.

Nothing to lose and all to gain in the long term.

I jjus wish he could get over there to spend some quality time in practice with the likes of Caby and a few others! :hl:

This type of stuff is what is hard to do, and it also seems this is where the teams such as FutureTrials have an advantage.

Maybe its different in the States but over here 2nd is first loser.

! :wall: there are no loosers in trials !

if Pat can salvage some points and still finish well I would say it was worth it to stay, I think Pat likes the big bike better and I wouldn't blame him if he rode juniors, I would definatly like to see how he does in the junior class

• 2 weeks later...

Just another point, I would think that the 125 would hurt my back to ride. Ok, you learn tech from riding a smaller cc bike but at that level I would be standing up and walking with the little thing. Just another stupid thought.