My Newest Trials Video

fkrisztian

Hi!

I made a trials video. If you are interested, it can be downloaded from here:

Cheers.

Neat!

You look like you're having fun!

I'm always interested in seeing riders from around the world.

My wife's father is from what used to be called Heltau, in old

Romania.

Thanks for sharing that with the rest of us.

Cheers.

Jon

Thank's for the comments. :huh:

You need to be more agressive on the "pops" of the clutch to get the splatter or zap! :beer:
Thanks for the tip.

And please if anybody sees something which could be made better or something, then let me know.

This was one of the reasons that I posted this video here. Because I'm always looking forward to perfect things and to improve my skills, and it's easier if someone else is telling me what I am doing wrong, and what are the areas which should be improved.

I'm the only trials rider in this city, so I can't ask anybody about what is his opinion about my riding. That's why I'm using the internet for help. :thumbup:

So, any tips are welcome. ;)

Edited by fkrisztian

Thank's for the comments. :beer:

Thanks for the tip.

And please if anybody sees something which could be made better or something, then let me know.

This was one of the reasons that I posted this video here. Because I'm always looking forward to perfect things and to improve my skills, and it's easier if someone else is telling me what I am doing wrong, and what are the areas which should be improved.

I'm the only trials rider in this city, so I can't ask anybody about what is his opinion about my riding. That's why I'm using the internet for help. :huh:

So, any tips are welcome. ;)

Based upon what I see there you are going great! Although I am old and slow myself now, I can tell you a few things from observation and spending time with folks like Ryan Young.

To get height out of your zaps pretty much requires a full compression as you bring your body foreward and a fully committed rev and pop as you jump up to unload and try to keep up with the bike! Things happen really fast on a full POP at revs and takes some getting used to as well as working out the timing thing, it is just hard to commit to! But the good riders have a good POP and unload that gets them across near anything! Look at that video of Bou! Total commitmant! When he POPS! Jump the body and the bike will follow!

The other thought is in moving your front wheel. Yes you can do it, but can you do long progressive 360 circles at a slow comfortable pace, then your foaters and fliks, get them down. Watch the clips on the TTC site AGAIN of Ryan on the floaters. Can you perfect the floater at 90? Off a tree at 180? Two trees at 90 each? Three? He can! And near every time!

Gives you something to do! Practice!

Cheers, :thumbup:

Based upon what I see there you are going great! Although I am old and slow myself now, I can tell you a few things from observation and spending time with folks like Ryan Young.

To get height out of your zaps pretty much requires a full compression as you bring your body foreward and a fully committed rev and pop as you jump up to unload and try to keep up with the bike! Things happen really fast on a full POP at revs and takes some getting used to as well as working out the timing thing, it is just hard to commit to! But the good riders have a good POP and unload that gets them across near anything! Look at that video of Bou! Total commitmant! When he POPS! Jump the body and the bike will follow!

The other thought is in moving your front wheel. Yes you can do it, but can you do long progressive 360 circles at a slow comfortable pace, then your foaters and fliks, get them down. Watch the clips on the TTC site AGAIN of Ryan on the floaters. Can you perfect the floater at 90? Off a tree at 180? Two trees at 90 each? Three? He can! And near every time!

Gives you something to do! Practice!

Cheers, :thumbup:

Pops? Floaters? Zaps? - Are we still talking about Trials? :huh:

I made a video myself a few years ago for a bit of fun - check it out

Pops? Floaters? Zaps? - Are we still talking about Trials? :huh:

I made a video myself a few years ago for a bit of fun - check it out

Steve, I have seen that video sometime back. It is quite good, and I think the timeframe makes it even better. Can you still do it?

Get your mind out of the gutter Bilco!

Another note on the TTC site is young master Andrew Blane. He has been training hard and shows some really good skills if you scroll down the page a bit.

I think he may just be about ready to jump into the pro lines for real next year. Yhat is unless he has to return to the Saffers!

He's a good kid!

If long wheelies and nosies worked in a trial, I could be good! :thumbup: