Fashion Victim?

hrc1

Cool look? Note the angle of the rear mudguard on Chris Bruands bike. Tired of those boring curved mudguards? Just apply heat gun and bend to shape. Both Bruand & Nozaki's bike were afflicted. Have they started something?

Pic taken at the indoor bash before the start if the Verdon 5 day trial in France recently.

Edited by hrc1

I was in and out of the Tryals Shop pits, at the Duluth World Round, and watched Chris and Fumitaki do this to their rear fenders. They had pieces of wood, cut to length, that they would prop up between the tire and fender to help get it to set in that position.

When asked why, they said that they "liked it that way!" I guess the shape of the rear fender on the 125F influenced the new look.

i did ot to the mudguard on my techno fed up of the droop so i moulded it so it sits level just gotta make sure that you get it all straight with the peice off wood or youl never get it straight again

Edited by beta boy

• 2 weeks later...