Has Anybody Tried This?

fkrisztian

I think i'll give it a try provided price is right Like most I try to minimise gassing other riders at trials (queus are a fact of life nowadays!) at least they will be gassed with a sweet scent PS I know i cant spell

Oil was OK when I used it, if a bit smoky, but don't rely on the graduations on the bottle. I use a medical syringe to measure oil and the measure on the bottle would have resulted in a significant under oiling.

Hi

Gosh if this is MX5 Putoline it is a blast from the past.... 20ish years... i remember reading an off road magazine about that time and it gave a really high rating for a mineral oil. The article was brilliant as they conducted the std international oil test (four ball ???) on all commonly available dirt bike oils. This oil was almost as good as the synthetics of the day and was cheep.

I used it for ages in the UK, but couldn't tell you what it is like now as i use fully synthetics at 80:1

Gosh i remember all this and can't even remember 'her' birthday. Ahemmm.

Ralph

NZRalphy Posted Jul 24 2008, 04:30 AM

Hi

Gosh if this is MX5 Putoline it is a blast from the past.... 20ish years... i remember reading an off road magazine about that time and it gave a really high rating for a mineral oil. The article was brilliant as they conducted the std international oil test (four ball ???) on all commonly available dirt bike oils. This oil was almost as good as the synthetics of the day and was cheep.

I used it for ages in the UK, but couldn't tell you what it is like now as i use fully synthetics at 80:1

Gosh i remember all this and can't even remember 'her' birthday. Ahemmm.

Ralph

AAAAWWWW CRAP!!!!!!! Now you're gonna tell me that my missus has a birthday and I will need to remember it. B)